Using the resume builder app is a great way to create an excellent resume for your dream job. It helps you put your best foot forward to display your work experience, strengths, and accomplishments in an eye-catching resume. The online resume creator apps have thousands of HTML templates that are super easy to set up. All you have to do is replace the texts with your personal information, upload the file, and you are done!
But there are hundreds of resume builder applications. That is why students often get confused about which one they should opt for. In this article, you will get a curated list of four of the best resume builder app, along with a description of their outstanding features. Go on reading!
The first app on the list is Canva. You can use Canva for all kinds of design tasks. From resume-building to creating splendid project designs. It offers:
- It has excellent graphic designing features, which give maximum visual impact for minimal effort.
- You don’t have any prior training or technical skill to use the application.
It offers thousands of gorgeous templates.
- You can add shapes, images, change the background as per your preference.
- Select any template, then edit and replace the text with your information. And you are good to go!
- Available on the web, Android, and iOS.
It has both free and paid versions. Premium subscription comes with a $13 per month.
2. Cake Resume
Next on the list is CakeResume. It helps:
- The app offers a beautifully designed interface; from there, you can learn to use the app.
- You can customize your resume.
The app has a unique feature to let you connect directly to employers.
- Before you start making the resume, it asks you questions relevant to your sector or area of interest. E.g., if you want to build a nursing resume, it will ask you questions relating to the types of role you are looking for, and they will use that information to fill your CV.
- You can insert different images, lines, shapes, image blocks, etc.
- You can link out to examples of your work, social media channels, or website.
vii. It has both free versions. The premium version costs $8 to $16 per month.
After you’re done, use it as a webpage or save it as a PDF.
3. Visual CV
VisualCV is another great resume builder app.
- It helps to build a professional and compelling CV in just a few minutes.
- Start from a blank page. Then go on adding texts, shapes, images, and high quality templates as per your preferences.
- It has a straightforward and intuitive approach.
- It is available on the web version. You can access it from your browser. It is super convenient to use.
- It has a $12 premium version. The premium version also gives you access to analytics that tell you how often your CV has been viewed, among other bonuses.
- CV Engineer
The last resume builder app is the CV Engineer app. It is one of the best mobile apps.
- It provides the simplest layouts to put together on a handset.You have to fill out the various sections like education, skills, interests, references, etc.
- It recommends specific advice focusing on the sorts of subjects to cover with examples.
You can save the finished document as a PDF or in your Google Drive or share it as an email attachment.
It has a free version. But if using the CV engineer resume, you get a job; you can tip the developer at £2 (about $2.50) or £5 (about $6.30).
Use these apps to create the best resume for you.
Summary: This article briefly discusses the benefits of using resume builder apps. It provides a curated list of the four best resume-creating apps in the market with a description of their unique features.
Author Bio: Samuel Volt is a guest lecturer for a reputed academic institution in Australia. He has acquired his Ph.D. in Humanities from Federation University. He is an esteemed member of MyAssignmenthelp.com.au and helps students in writing different projects and assignments.